Friday, April 4, 2014

NEW!!! Coach SNEAK PEEK!

HOLD THE PHONE! I have an announcement!

What if I told you that our TEAM of coaches is going to start holding FREE 5 Day Sneak Peek into Coaching groups for anyone who is curious about coaching? Well, WE ARE! (I think I hear your roar of applause and celebration emanating through the blog-o-sphere!) These groups will be geared towards answering your questions, giving you a glimpse of what we do as Health Coaches with Team Beachbody (how coaches earn money, free trips, etc), and helping you decide whether coaching is a good fit for you!



Ok, here are the ONLY requirements:

1- Must have a desire to improve your own health.


Oooops, did I say requirements? Plural? I meant requirement. There's only one, and that's it! Many people are under the false impression that you need to be in great physical shape or that you have to know a ton about nutrition... but that is not true! It's all about you wanting to be a healthier YOU!

Our first group is starting SUNDAY so let me know ASAP if you want to give it a shot! Hey- it's FREE. It's FIVE DAYS. What have you got to lose??

**********The first 3 people to sign up with a challenge pack get a gift card toward their purchase and focused coach training!***********

Contact me at audrey.goff@gmail.com
or pm me at fb.com/audrey.goff.3
or comment to this post! :)

Coaching has changed my life more than I could have ever dreamed. I have been able to help so many people become better versions of themselves, all the while growing myself as a person and contributing financially to my household income in a way that will make it possible someday for my income to be our primary income. I love my job. I love my life. You need to give this a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment