Saturday, July 5, 2014

PiYo

My first PiYo workout was in Dallas, Texas in November 2013. I was at Christine Dwyer's Platinum Presenters event, "The Platinum Edge." Chalene Johnson was there as a guest speaker and she did a live PiYo workout for us. I immediately fell in LOVE with it!


 PiYo is like a combination of Pilates and Yoga... plus a more upbeat tempo to the workout. So, for those of you who have a hard time holding still with the slow pace of a typical yoga workout, this type of exercise program would keep your attention, while still delivering the strengthening and stretching benefits of yoga.



To get your hands on PiYo, click HERE! Then click on SHOP, then CHALLENGE PACKS, to get PiYo at the special discounted price for the month of July ONLY! (Challenge packs include Shakeology, which is my go-to, nutrient dense drink every day! It helps cut my cravings, reduce bloat, and keeps me energized to chase after my little kids! DEFINITELY the best thing you can add to your diet!) Your challenge pack purchase also gains you exclusive access to my upcoming accountability groups!


I got my PiYo program the day it was released while I was in Las Vegas for Coach Summit 2014. I have been doing it regularly since then and it is perfect for my pregnant body. I am in my third trimester and I find these workouts to be challenging, but doable and I can modify them when needed! 


It's no surprise to me that people have had these amazing results in their weight loss with PiYo! It's gentle on your body and is a perfect compliment to any vigorous workout regimen to help prevent injury. The format makes it a great option for beginners and advanced, the athlete and the elderly! 


Ready to get PiYo? click HERE! Then click on SHOP, then CHALLENGE PACKS, to get PiYo at the special discounted price for the month of July ONLY! Order through me and you also get a free bonus PiYo workout! Your challenge pack purchase also gains you exclusive access to my upcoming accountability groups!



Don't wait! Click HERE! To get PiYo! Then click on SHOP, then CHALLENGE PACKS, to get PiYo at the special discounted price for the month of July ONLY! Your challenge pack purchase also gains you exclusive access to my upcoming accountability groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment